Yuvraj Singh is an Indian cricketer and has been a member of the Indian cricket team since 2000 (ODIs) and played his first Test match in 2003. He was named the Man of the Tournament in the 2011 Cricket World Cup.
Yuvraj has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. He has a condition called ‘extragonadal seminoma’, located between two lungs. It is a rare tumour which forms less than 1 per cent of all cancer. Let us study his natal chart in respect to his illness, his healing and the chances of recurrence.
Natal Chart Reading for Mr Yuvraj Singh
Yuvraj Singh was born on the 12th Dec 1981 at Chandigarh, India. His natal chart is thus;
He is Aridra Nakshatra, Mithuna Rasi(Gemini Moon Sign). He is currently running his Shani Mahadasha and Shukra Antardasha and when his illness was diagnosed, he was running his Rahu Sookshma Dasha.
- In his natal chart, Mercury(his Moon Lord or Rashi Lord) and 03rd house signifies lungs. Saturn, Moon and Rahu are linked with houses such as 01, 06 and 08 should make one undergo cancerous growth. All these combinations are prominent in the chart.
- Native was running Saturn-Venus-Rahu. Moon (Chandra) is in Rahu star (Aridra). Saturn is in 03rd house, which falls in Virgo ruled by Mercury.
- Native is now running his Saturn-Venus-Jupiter, the benevolent Guru grants him his caring grace and Yuvraj Singh is back home now, practicing to be back in the squad.
- Rahu is posited close to lagna and it is in the star of 06th lord. Jupiter, who is also the 08th bhava star lord. Moon, the lagna lord is under aspect of 06th lord Jupiter. 03rd house signifies lungs and it is a dual sign (Virgo).
- Badhaka Venus is aspecting lagna or the ascendant. But 08th lord Saturn is in 03rd house it signifies 03, 05, 07 and 08.
- Saturn is not linked to badhaka. Hence even though the native- Mr Yuvraj Singh has undergone all his chemotherapy at the moment and is back from the United states, the period should show recovery, but slow one, due to Saturn.
- Hence the longevity is not a major issue, although badhaka Venus is aspecting lagna. But as long as 06th lord Jupiter is aspecting lagna lord Moon and that Jupiter signifies Rahu, care is required to be taken and recurrence of illness is not ruled out.
- Read about his illness and his treatment here….
- You can have your natal chart reading done, click here for payment terms and other details.