Shani Mahadasha /Sani (Saturn) is for 19 years
This is the 19 years time period of hard work and persistence. Saturn emphasizes on strict discipline and labor by creating delays and difficulties and added responsibilities on the person. In short, this time period enables a person to lay the foundation to become strong and efficient, and reap the rewards in coming years.
If the Saturn is well placed, it brings honor, authority and prosperity as a result of one`s work. In case it is afflicted, the time period brings major difficulties, sorrows and frustrations. Bone diseases, fractures, skin problems, rheumatism also come in the play as ill effects of the Dasha.
This is a period when the person faces their limitations, and becomes aware of the possibility of their own mortality. Detachment from worldly concerns, spirituality, concentration, dutifulness, honesty, sincerity and constancy will be emphasized. Ill health, death of loved ones and/or the fear of those things will occur.
- The more attached the person is to material things and pleasures the more difficult the Saturn Mahadasha will be.
- But great success is also possible as Saturn gives responsibility, ambition, practicality and perseverance.
- Hospitals, old people, legacies and inheritance, wills and money matters will be prominent.
- This period can bring pressure and suffering in order for the person to face reality and have compassion for others and spiritual growth.
If Saturn is weakly placed then health problems could include chronic and painful diseases, cancer, skin diseases, paralysis, arthritis, gout, emaciation, indigestion, dyspepsia, insanity, impotence in men, asthma, retention of urine and intestinal obstruction.
- During the Shani Mahadasha, some sort of authority in the city, village or society may be acquired.
- One may become the leader of a lowly community.
- Modesty, intelligence and knowledge is enhanced, inclination towards charity and skilled in arts and crafts.
- Happiness may be gained from the acquisition of some ancient place.
- One may be endowed with vehicles, clothes, gold and wealth.
- Faith in God and interest in the construction of temples may prevail.
- One may bring name and fame to the family.
- Bliss of the family, increase of valor prevails and journeys are undertaken.
- There may be gains from animals, camels, asses, goats, birds, old ladies and coarse grains.
Remedy for Shani mahadasha is worship of Hanumanji: Read Hanumanji Tail Pooja Vidhi:
Tail Pooja is one of the other important Hindu rituals. It is the offering of sandalwood paste and Sindoor with Jasmine Oil to the tail of Shri Hanuman’s image for 48 days. If you still need the photo, click here to buy:
We have a (L x B)- 12″ x 9″, beautifully laminted photo of Veer Hanuman for the Tail pooja purpose, which you can purchase for INR 499.
Pay here and book your own HD photo of Hanumanji
Ordering from India?
Use the link below to Order
Ordering from outside India?
USD 12 only
For Patrons outside India, it is a $12 HD digital download of the full sized photo.
Interpretations based on the condition of the planet and other influences in the birth chart and divisional charts are as follows :
- During the Maha Dasha of Saturn , one may acquire the leadership of villages, cities and countries.
- One’s father may be harmed or may expire and there may be enmity with friends.
- During the Maha Dasha of Saturn, wealth, spouse, children, siblings and servants may be harmed.
- Bad feed maybe consumed and one may be defamed.
When Saturn is strong :
- During the Maha Dasha of Saturn, there is an increase in happiness and fame.
- Land may be lost and there may be opposition with servants, spouse, children and siblings.
- There may be fear of demotion or suspension and imprisonment by the government.
- State authority , honour and progress at work are foreseen.
- Immovable assets, jewels, ornaments and wealth will be attained.
- Vehicles, servants and objects of comfort will be attained.
- Sympathy in the mind is aroused.
When Saturn is cruel, ‘ drashkanastha’, then
- During the Maha Dasha of Saturn, there may be restlessness of the mind, the heart will be fearful of all things unwanted and unnecessary, and the underlying fear of the powerful, thieves, fire and poison.
- There may be opposition from relatives, domestic crisis and disagreement with workers.
- There may be loss of wealth, fear from those in high places, mental unrest and ailments related to eyes and kidney may happen.
- The spouse may suffer and elders in the family may be in pain.
You will be interested in reading:
Remedies for Sade-Sati: Appease Planet Saturn | Information on Planet Saturn: Some Lesser Known Facts | Sade Sati in 2011 | Sade Sati: 7 1/2 years transit of planet Saturn: Shani | Ashtama Shani | Detailed Effects of SadeSati |