Sani Peyarchi Palangal Nov 2011 to 2014 for Vrischika-Vrichhika Rasi- Scorpio Moon sign
Points to remember: Jupiter or Guru is in your 6th House since May 8, 2011 and Saturn will occupy 12th House from Nov 14th 2011.
When Sani Bhagawan enters the 12th house, the Sade Sati period commences. The 12th House represents the House of Undoing. Mysticism. Places of seclusion such as hospitals, prisons and institutions, including self-imposed imprisonments. Things which are not apparent to self, yet clearly seen by others. Elusive, clandestine, secretive or unbeknownst matters. Retreat, reflection and self-sacrifice. Unconscious/subconscious. Unknown enemies. This period will normally will give all kinds of problems in life in such a manner that you can understand what life is. Mental tension and strain will prevail and you should be courageous enough to withstand the test of time.
Now Guru is in your 6th house. (Roga Sthanam). Health issues will be in focus. Not a good sign for people who born in Vrischikam, as medical expenses mount heavily. Expenses will increase. Spend judiciously.
Advise: Your Sadesati has started!! Need to work harder and be cautious in every sphere. You should be prepared to face a tough time ahead.
Here are some key points to be noted for you during the Saturn transit:
- Saturn in the 12th house signifies a lack of money or a decline on the financial front. At this time you are susceptible to unnecessary expenses and financial waste.
- Enemies may also cause you to suffer financial losses.
- Health requires attention. Do not neglect any bodily complaint as it might turn out to be life threatening.
- The health of spouse and your children will require much attention, as they are also susceptible to serious ailments.
- Your feet and eyes require more care than usual.
- Work will require your attention. Take care to maintain your respect at work.
- Some of you may find it difficult to keep up your good name and position in the work place.
- You may have to make changes in your profession or business.
- Travel is on the cards. Most of you are likely to travel to a foreign land and may have to stay away from your family. However, any kind of journey may prove to be a costly affair.
- You need to maintain peace at home as you are likely to get involved in family arguments.
- Some of you are likely to develop feelings of deep anguish, lack luster and may lose enthusiasm for life.
- This is the time to be extra careful while making serious decisions.
- Your employers or superiors will turn a hard and indifferent face towards you. All the hard work you put in will not receive any recognition or appreciation. Instead, people will be keen on finding fault with your performance and will try to reduce your stability.
- There might be in some cases a sudden loss of job or dislocation or you may be shifted to a most uncomfortable position in your office.
- Some people will have to seek a foreign job in order to keep the situation under control. Such persons will have to leave their family under distress and you will not have any other option except accepting the foreign opportunity.
- A foreign employment will give you some relief from the economic distress and yet, it will not totally offset the economic crisis.
- Be cautious that you do not spend money on account of a foreign job. This will be a risky factor during this time period. You may have to lose the money.
- For detailed Remedies and Pariharams, we will update this post shortly.
Pls note: These are broad outlines. The holy scriptures have mentioned these as the outcome of the transit. For more detailed personalized analysis based on your Dasha and Bhutki, read here.