Sani Peyarchi Palangal Nov 2011 to 2014 for Mithuna Rasi- Gemini Moon sign
Points to remember: Jupiter or Guru is in your 11th House since May 8, 2011 and Saturn will occupy 5th House from Nov 14th 2011.
Saturn or Shani dev will move from the 4th House(Ardha Astama Sani) to the 5th House in your natal chart from your moon sign. The 5th House represents the House of Pleasure- Recreational and leisure activities. Things which makes for enjoyment and entertainment. Games and gambling. Children. Love and sex. Creative self-expression. Passing through the 5th house from Moon, Saturn causes a separation between the native and the happiness on account of children. It can be a physical separation or one caused by disease, injury etc.
Since May 8th 2011, Guru Peyarchi will bring cheers to your life, as Guru has moved to 11th house (Labha Sthanam). Profits increases, promotions & increments are on cards. Mithuna or Geminians(moon sign) is one of the few rasis which are going to enjoy this Guru Peyarchi to the maximum possible extent. Also, Guru sees the 3rd, 5th & 7th place, which is very favourable for Mithuna.
Advise: It is an excellent year with a few hiccups here and there. Overall beneficial. Just enjoy the good days.
Here are some key points to be noted for you during the Saturn transit:
- The journey of Saturn into the fifth house from the Moon sign brings grief. This period sees you getting involved in unwise activities, serious quarrels and arguments with your relatives as well as with others.
- Some of you are likely to get involved in litigation with your family, and you may find it difficult to get along with people of the opposite sex.
- Avoid reckless behavior as this may cause loss of status in society.
- Exercise financial caution during this time.
- Work also needs proper handling. Be careful of losses in your profession and avoid new endeavours during this period, as you may not get the desired results.
- You may not be satisfied with investments in stocks and shares during this time.
- Pay proper attention to the health of all your family, including yourself. Do not ignore any of your children’s health complaints, as they may become life threatening later on. Also, your spouse may fall ill if health related issues are neglected.
- Most of you are likely to feel anxious and mentally unstable.
- If married, you may develop aversion towards your spouse.
- Maintaining happiness and comfort at home requires extra effort at this time. Students may lose interest in their studies.
- For detailed Remedies and pariharams, we will update this post shortly.
Pls note: These are broad outlines. The holy scriptures have mentioned these as the outcome of the transit. For more detailed personalized analysis based on your Dasha and Bhutki, read below