Sani Peyarchi Palangal Nov 2011 to 2014 for Makara-Magara- Rasi-Capricorn Moon sign
Points to remember: Jupiter or Guru is in your 4th House since May 8, 2011 and Saturn will occupy 10th House from Nov 14th 2011.
Sani Peyarchi Palangal – This Saturn transit to your 10th house will prove challenging to you. The 10th house represents the house of social status. Ambitions. Motivations. Career. Status in society. Government. Authority. Father or father figure. The breadwinner of the household. One’s public appearance/impression at large(audience). Though you have all the talents, you and would have performed well, yet you will lose the fame and credibility worked hard to earn. Even people very close to you will look at you with a different eye.
As Guru or Jupiter has transited to the 4th House which denotes (Thai Veedu), health related problems will occur. Health may deteriorate. Medical expenses mount heavily.
Sani Peyarchi Palangal
Advise: Continue your hard work with patience. Trying times, yet do not lose hope.
Here are some key points to be noted for you during the Saturn transit:
- Saturn in the tenth house of your Zodiac signifies suffering and mental distress.
- You may face difficulties related to work and other aspects of your life. Traders and businessmen may suffer losses.
- A mutual feeling of aversion may crop up between you and your employer.
- Beware of hidden enemies.
- Your expenditure is likely to be higher than your income, which may cause poverty for you. However, you should avoid taking loans.
- Health needs attention. Take proper care of your knees and chest at this time. Your parents especially your mother might fall sick with possible life-threatening illnesses.
- At home you may develop some mental friction and animosity with your spouse.
- Travel is also on the cards.
- Some of you may feel an urge to indulge in sinful activities. Maintain your respect and honour in the society.
- You will find it difficult to reason with or reconcile why all your hard work is not recognized. Your image will be lowered and you will find it difficult to establish your credibility.
- Business and professions will find a tough time ahead. Whatever you do set things on track will end up nowhere.
- Finances will be hard pressing and it will be difficult to meet both ends.
- Some people will have to leave their jobs at an unprecedented time.
- Everything will appear to be moving nice. Suddenly something will happen and you will have to quit the job. Even some businessmen will have to pull down the shutters. Later you will wonder why you left the job while there remained an opportunity to stick on.
- Be cautious and think twice before you take any hard and fast decisions, since they are more likely to prove to be wrong at a later stage. Be cautious in your relationships with your colleagues and the outside world.
- For detailed Remedies and Pariharams, we will update this post shortly.
Pls note: These are broad outlines. The holy scriptures have mentioned these as the outcome of the transit. For more detailed personalized analysis based on your Dasha and Bhutki, read below.