Sani Peyarchi Palangal Nov 2011 to 2014 for Kumbha-Kumbam-Rasi-Aquarius Moon sign
Points to remember: Jupiter or Guru is in your 3rd House since May 8, 2011 and Saturn will occupy 9th House from Nov 14th 2011.
Sani Bhagawan is moving into your 9thplace now. It represents Foreign travel and foreign countries. Culture. Long distance travels and journeys. Religion. Law and ethics. Higher education. Knowledge. Experience through expansion. Celebrate, pray to the Almighty for having given you the mental strength, physical sustainance and most of all parents blessings to help you tide over the Astama Shani period. If you are still alive and mentally strong, I congratulate you and wish you the very best. As Lord Shani rewards the brave amply. Now brace your self for a windfall as all your previous year’s problems, crisis everything will simply vanish in this period.
Now Guru or Jupiter since May 8, 2011, has come to your 3rd house or the Sahothara Sthanam. It is not exactly a very favorable house for for career, reputation, relationship, family and health.
Advise: Days ahead are the pleasant ones. As usual not all days will be equal, but overall you will feel the surge of new work and new projects will take shape. Brace yourself for a new changed lifestyle.
Here are some key points to be noted for you during the Saturn transit:
- Businesses will start thriving and turn out to be exceptionally profitable.
- Professionals will get their long awaited promotion or appraisal.
- Financial benefits will be exceptional in some cases.
- Social Status will improve by and large and family relationships will also find considerable improvement.
- Strained relationships will restore to normalcy.
- Purchasing of new vehicle, house, land and long lasting properties, job, profession, higher studies, ornaments and more luxurious happenings will take place.
- On the flip side, finances also require proper handling.
- You are likely to indulge in wasteful expenditure during this period.
- You may get the opportunity to earn extra money but there will be a number of obstacles in the way of achieving it.
- Avoid any kind of litigation, criminal activities or immoral deeds. Some of you may face criminal proceedings.
- For detailed Remedies and pariharams, we will update this post shortly.
Pls note: These are broad outlines. The holy scriptures have mentioned these as the outcome of the transit. For more detailed personalized analysis based on your Dasha and Bhutki, read below.