Lucky Energized and Charged Horse Shoe Tone- Totke- for Good luck and Prosperity of Home
The Lucky horse shoe is an old tone-totke/spell for homes. They are said to welcome prosperity and happiness when kept on the main door frame in the top in a inverted style (refer to the picture attached).
The horseshoe is considered very lucky and used to be hung in many homes to protect and attract good fortune for the family residing inside. But contradictions galore in this area too, for eg; many believe that to hang it with the ends pointing upwards is good luck as it acts as a storage container of sorts for any good luck that happens to be floating by, whereas to hang it with the ends pointing down, is bad luck as all the good luck will fall out.
We also have original Saturn rings made of horse shoe for sale.
How to place a horse shoe:
Hang a used Horse shoe as shown in the picture accompanying on the main door frame of your house for luck and prosperity. It is a time tested spell to welcome good luck and charm.
If the lucky horseshoe is hung over a doorway, ends up, it will catch good luck and ends down will let the good luck spill over the door and stop evil from entering. Perhaps a combination of the two was used so that after a few days, when the horseshoe was filled with good luck, it would then need to be emptied so that residents could benefit from that luck and the process would be repeated until the end of time.
Horseshoes were also considered lucky because they were made by blacksmiths, which is also considered a very lucky trade. Because they worked with elemental fire and magical iron, they were thought to have special powers. It was believed that a blacksmith could heal the sick and if a couple was married by a blacksmith, their marriage would be a happy one.
How to use the Lucky Energized/Charged Lucky Horse- Shoe
- Put the Horse shoe in a black cloth and place it in your granary, where you store your grains, the household will never be at loss for grains and food ever. Do this on a Saturday.
- Put the Horse shoe in a black cloth and place it in your safe/almirah or the place where you keep your money. You will have abundance of money. Do this on a Saturday.
- Wear a ring in your right middle finger using the iron out of the Horse Shoe. You will be protected from the ill-effects of Sade Sati and Shani Mahadasha.
- Read here to know what is a Mahadasha.
- Also read here for Shani Yantra
- If you put the Lucky energized and charged Horse shoe in a “U” shape at the top of your main door frame, you will be safe from your black magic, evil eye and especially from Shani drishti.
Another aspect of the horseshoe that added to it’s good luck was the fact that it was commonly held in place by seven iron nails. Since ancient times, the number seven was considered very important.
- Life was divided into Seven Ages;
- A rainbow has Seven colors;
- Astrology once held that Seven planets made up the universe;
- There are Seven deadly sins;
- A Seventh child was thought to have special powers;
- There are Seven days in a week;
- The moon changes from one phase to another every Seven days;
- And a long-held belief states that the body goes through a radical change every Seven years.