Dhanur Rashi – Sagittarius Moon Sign
- Jupiter in 10th house of Virgo or Kanya Rashi till 11th September 2017 and then in 11th house Libra or Thula Rashi thereon.
- Saturn in Saggitarius or Dhanur Rashi from 26th Jan 2017. Saturn enters 1st house for Dhanur rashi.
- Rahu in 09th House of Leo or Simha Rashi and 03rd house of Ketu in Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi. Later Rahu moves to 08th house of Cancer or Karka Rashi and Ketu moves to 2nd house of Capricorn or Makara Rashi.
Aspects of the Saturn Transit 2017 Dhanur Rashi
Saturn leaves your 12th house and will be in Ascendant till next transit (till 24th January 2020). From 1st house, Saturn aspects your 3rd, 7th and 10th house. Till now, the presence of Planet Saturn in your 12th House, which deals which the expenses, had given you various unnecessary expenditures in terms of your health, business and losses. Now, the transition of Saturn to your Birth Sign, called as Jenma Sani, will result in lessening of such expenses. The presence of Saturn in your Birth Sign will give you mixed outcomes. As your finances get sorted this time of the year, you can heave a sigh of relief.
Download Shani Mantra on your smart phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=shanimantra.vasstore
Saturn Transit 2017 Dhanur Rashi Birth Star Predictions:
- Worship Lord Vishnu daily.
- Perform Rudrabhishekam on a Monday once in every three months. Follow Pradosham.
- Recite Shani stotra 108 daily and Dashrath krit Shani Stotra too.
- Visit Shaneeswara temple on Sani-Trayodasi days and offer til oil.
- Chant Ketu stotra daily. Best to worship Shwetarka Ganesha at home with coconut oil lamp.
- Recite Durgashtakam also daily and worship Lord Karthikeya. Shatru Samhara Homa is recommended for you this year.
- Shani Shanti Homa or the Saturn Transit Prayers 2017 is recommended. Read and register here.
- Buy your 7 – mukhi Rudraksha here.
Lal Kitab remedies:
- Whenever possible feed the monkeys.
- Take a dip in holy river.