Factoid: The divine planet, Jupiter, will be entering into Gemini zodiac sign (Mithuna Rashi) on 31 May 2013 (at 08:00 AM, Delhi, India) as per the “Thirukkanitha Panchangam. Jupiter will remain in Gemini zodiac (Mithuna Rashi) for around 379 days. On 19 June 2014 (at 8:47 AM, Delhi India); Jupiter will be completing its transit in Taurus zodiac sign and will enter into Gemini zodiac.
The much awaited Guru Peyarchi or Jupiter Transit Homa by www.astropeep.com is being organized on the day of the Peyarchi or Transit i.e 31/05/2013 in the evening.
This spectacular celestial event is a much awaited of opportunities as Guru Bhagwan/Planet Jupiter is the Lord who bestows bountiful. As the color Yellow denotes fertility and positivity, so does the transit of Guru from Vrishabha(Taurus) to Mithuna (Gemini)Rasi on 31/05/2013.
First of all, a planet transiting through a sign exercises its essential character through that sign. Jupiter urges us to grow, expand, and seek meaning. “Expansion” is the Keyword for jupiter. Jupiter is considered as the greatest benefic in astrology and also regarded as the spiritual adviser (guru) whose work is to advice the king and provide mental solace in worse times. He owns the 9th house of dharma, spiritual conducts, guru, blessings along with the 12th of moksha, life after death, peace from dharmic activities (4th to 9th) etc in the natural zodiac.
Jupiter gives good result in 2, 5, 7, 9 and 11 houses from natal moon. It is a fact that there is a close connection between Jupiter’s auspicious transit houses and the houses for which it is a fixed natural karaka ie the 2nd (Dhana and Kutumba), 5th (Putra), 9th (Dharma), 10th (Satkarma) and 11th (Labha). As a matter of fact the 7th house transit is considered auspicious, probably because on the 1-7 axis, natal Moon, and transit Jupiter align not only in the mutual kendras, but fully aspect each other as well., thus forming a powerful Gaja Kesari Yoga.
The planet Jupiter will stay in Gemini/Mithuna on and off for a whole year and some highlights of this transit are as follows;
- Jupiter is often spoke of as the planet which brings us money because of its association with good luck and the expansion of good things. But Jupiter’s real purpose is to inspire us towards a theology that gives our life meaning.
- A Jupiter transit in a chart is like having a check come in the mail–a BIG check–or maybe even winning a lottery; it’s like the door that you have waited to open has suddenly moved on its own and welcomed you; it’s a bigger, better, and happier place and time in your life experience.
- Most Jupiter transits (movement and action-reaction phases) are quiet beneficial for the areas of your life that they relate to. Jupiter will elevate the highest aspects of life: one’s personal view, attitudes toward philosophies, faiths, and social values, and idealism. It is a consciousness-raising/expanding influence.
- We suggest that prayers, archana, homa, pooja, vedic fire rituals will be the best during this peyarchi/transit. It is a day marking positivity and blessings, and for a while, all the negativity of your natal chart will surely get numbed and deluged by the bountiful.
- Participate in a Navagraha Guru Preethi/Shanti Homa to be conducted by www.astropeep.com.
- Pls chk your “SPAM” and “BULK” folder for replies from us.