Pariharams for different rasi/moon sign natives during Sade sati, Shani Palat or Shani Peyarchi or Saturn transit in November 2011
Scorpio- Vrischika: (Visakha-4, Anuradha, Jyeshta)
- You have begun your difficult Sade sati this year. You need to do pariharams.
- Recite Aditya Hridaya Strotram.
- Donate wheat.
- Visit the temple of Kartikeya on Tuesdays and offer the deity a garland of Red flowers
- Donate Tur Dal on Wednesdays to needy or in temple.
- Recite Vishnu Sahasranamam
- Donate Green Gram
- Rahu in your moon sign is not good, so worship Goddess Durga.
- Transit of Ketu is not good, so worship Lord Ganesha. Keeping a Ganapathi yantra will be most beneficial.(mail us at admin at astropeep.com for more information on this yantra).
- Visit Shani temple every Saturday and donate til oil and light til oil lamps.
- Donate black things
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
- Shani Preethi homa recommended
Lal Kitaab Remedies: Donate 5 tender coconuts to an old lady. Consume water and milk through silver glass.Read More about Shani Dev here:
- Saturn/Shani Transits and its effects on different houses of astrology- an essay
- Shani temples in India: Shrines for Planet Saturn in India
- Sani/Shani Panoti: Sade Sati/Sade Sati: 7.5 years of Saturn transit
- Planet Saturn: Shani Bhagwan, Sani Dev, Saneeswaran, Sanaishwaran, Saneeshwar
- Remedies and Upays for Sade Sati, Ashtama Shani, Shani dhaiyya, Kantaka Shani, Shani Mahadasha