This is in continuation to my earlier posts on the power of Beej mantras and their significances. Not all problems have solutions in mantras, but as I have enumerated, mantras are a one-to-one dialogue with the Supreme being wherein you request the Lord to absolve you of sufferings and ailments.
Even in this present age of materialistic life Mantra-Shakti can prove to be more powerful than the Yantra-Shakti. Mantra is a divine instrument with the rare potential of arousing our dormant consciousness. Thus it helps develop our latent powers and brings our original greatness to the fore.
Here are some more mantras for your daily problems;
1. Eye Diseases: The Aruna Mantra is a strong and effective way to seek fast and immediate relief to eye ailments. The role of medicines and doctors cannot be ruled out, but as we believe in India- “Dawa Aur Dua” work wonders.
” Om Arun Haem Phut Swaha “
The Aruna mantra” for eye diseases. It has to be repeated 10,000 times; Then water is purified by chanting the mantra 7 times
and the water used to wash the eye . It is believed ot cure even the most serious of eye diseases.
2. Ear Diseases: This mantra is to be repeated 1008 times to gain the Shakti and Siddhi, and then you can repeat it 108 times in a day (with a rosary for count), for relief.
Om Draam Dvaravasinobhyam Namah
3. Stammering: This mantra is to be repeated 1008 times to gain the Shakti and Siddhi, and then you can repeat it 108 times in a day (with a rosary for count), for relief.
” Om Sam SarvaMangavyamayam Namah “
4. For Learning and Interest of Curriculum in children:
Take powdered Vasa, put it in Milk and recite the Mantra 1008 times to Siddhi it. Then give to the child for 41 days. you will see a marked difference in their intelligence and grasp of the subject. The child becomes sharper and inclined to study.
” Om Maheshwaray Namah “
5. For Peace of Mind and Happiness: Though this is a relative concept and the sense of happiness and peace is int he mind of the person, Mantras help us achieve this goal faster and more effectively. This particular Mantra is from the Kama Ratna and is called as the Sarvarishtan Asana Mantra.
” Om Shraum Shraum “
Method: Recite this Mantra when you have tied the root or white Arkar(Kailashpati)/Oak to your shoulder. The root should be obtained on a Pushyami Nakshatra day. This is guaranteed to remove troubles and bestow the sadhaka with happiness and peace of mind.