Benefits of Hanuman Chalisa /Prayer of Lord Hanuman
Reciting specific hymns.
Hanumanji is well known for his hidden strength and Ram Bhakti, People who swear by his devotion remain happy and contented always. Worshipping Hanumanji involves reading his Hanuman Chalisa religiously and a few important rituals like applying Sindoor on his Tail to accomplish hearts desire.
The recitation of specific Hindu prayers and hymns in Hanuman Chalisa will bestow specific results. I have compiled specific number of the Hymns and the benefits:
1) Chanting the Opening Invocation Hymn of Hanuman Chalisa many times will mitigatethe doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Rama Bhakta. The hardships in your life will be relieved and you will be blessed with strength and wisdom.
2) Chanting the First Hymn of the Chalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bestow Divine knowledge.
3) Chanting the Third Hymn of Chalisa “Mahaaveer Vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will remove the bad company of friends or relatives or get rid of your bad habits. It will guide you in your right path.
4) Chanting the Seventh and Eighth Hymns “Vidyavan guni athi chaathur…..” will channel a devotee into Rama Bhakti and he will become dear to Shri Rama.
5) Chanting the eleventh Hymn “Laya sanjivan…..” will mitigate the effects of poisonous bites and remove fear of snakes.
6) Chanting the Twelfth Hymn will remove misunderstanding between your sons and daughters and will bring unity and affection among them.
7) Chanting the Thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth Hymns will help you to reach name and fame.
8 ) Chanting the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Hymns will restore lost status or help in getting desired career improvements or promotions.
9) Chanting the Twentieth Hymn will remove obstacles and help in reaching your goals.
10) Chanting the Twenty-second Hymn will provide due protection from adverse planetary effects.
11) Chanting the Twenty-fourth Hymn will drive away all negative energies and evil spirits including black magic.
12) Chanting the Twenty-fifth Hymn will restore exuberant health and spirits. The recitation will also give you the ability to withstand physical agony and pain when you are injured or in ailment.
13) Chanting the Twenty-sixth Hymn protects you from general hardships and difficulties.
14) Chanting the Twenty-seventh and Twenty-eighth Hymns will bring fulfillment of desiresby Divine Blessings.
15) Chanting the Twenty-ninth will take to the pinnacle of name and fame.
16) Chanting the Thirtieth Hymn will help you to conquer evil forces.
17) Chanting the Thirty-first Hymn will help you to master occult powers and great wealth.
18) Chanting the Thirty-second, Thirty-third, Thirty-fourth, and Thirty-fifth Hymns will certainly make you enjoy a self-contented life without any bothers / frustrations. You are assured that at the end of such a self-contented life, you will attain the Lotus feet of Shri Rama.
19) Chanting the Thirty-sixth Hymn will mitigateyou from all difficulties and pains.
20) Chanting the Thirty-seventh Hymn will secure the Grace of Shri Hanuman.
We have a (L x B)- 12″ x 9″, beautifully laminted photo of Veer Hanuman for the Tail pooja purpose, which you can purchase at Ebay priced at INR 499.