- Jupiter in the 4th House till 11th August 2016. Enters Virgo, the 5th House/Putra Sthana.
- Saturn in the 7th House throughout the year.
- Rahu Ketu transit 2016 for Mesha rashi will be in the 4th and 10th House respectively.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Vrishabha Rashi
Though skilled and talented, vrishabha rashi natives are advised to be careful this year. They will have to face difficulties and disappointments at all levels. The planetary transists are not very good for them. They must be doubly cautious this year as Mars and Saturn remain together in Scorpio.
Domestic comforts will get affected. Separation from family owing to sudden and unexpected transfer will worry the minds of the natives. They will not be in a position to take any positive approach to the problems. Mind will remain confused. Relationships with parents and other members will not go well. Change of residence and work place is likely. Be cautious in business dealings. You may fall prey to enemies who may want to tarnish your image. Ancestral property will be denied and family disputes will be there. Mother’s health will suffer.
May get an opportunity to buy new vehicle or home. Those engaged in real estate business should be careful while dealing. Cheating is quite likely. You may be tempted to spend a huge amount wastefully on something that will turn out badly. Do not invest in speculation. Buying or selling of property will land you into trouble.
Saturn’s aspect on the 9th house may bring sime luck, but personal comforts will be compromised. Frequent travels will affect health adversely. Ketu in the 10th house will damage career and business. Install the Shwetarka Ganesha at home for worship. Transfer to undesirable place is foreseen. Native will be disappointed with change of place and will find situation stressful.
Trouble to life-partner, struggles at job, danger and fatigue during travel are all indicated. Natural and man-made calamities affecting home, health and job are indicated. Overall a tiresome transit. Disputes at home due to these issues will be quite common. Use words sparingly. Emotional disturbances are seen.
Krittika 2,3,4 will have difficult days as concerned to matters of comforts, conveyance and children who will be primary concern. Rohini natives will have family, married partners and servants problems. Mrigasira 1,2 natives face hurdles in life at every step. Peace will be missing in life for Vrishabha rashi natives overall.
- Offer Red colored cloth and Panakam to Durga on Friday or Tuesday. Keeping a Durga Kavach Yantra will provide much-needed protection.
- Chant on the Kamal Gatta rosary 108 times
- Worship Lord Ranganatha of Srirangam. Believed to be a “Swayambhu”(Natural formed) Vishnu Sthala like Lord Padmanabhaswamy and Lord Balaji of Tirupati.
- Worship Shani Bhagwan as you are undergoing 7th house transit of saturn- bad for partnerships.
- Install the Shwetarka Ganesha at home for worship.
- Recite Vishnu Sahasranama daily.
- Distribute sweet curd to girl child on fridays and white clothes to poor.
- Roast 50 gms dry white sesame, grind to coarse, mix salt to taste and cooked rice with a pinch of ghee and distribute a handful of this rice to poor in the temple or the homeless on saturday. This is called “ella saadam”.
- Light the Navagraha Lamp as prescribed for 89 days.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies.
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Do not trust anyone blindly.
- Take bath in holy waters.
- Add a cup of milk to a bucket of water and wash your head and body for 43 days without break to get relief from Rahu.
- Become strict vegetarian and quit alcohol.