(Vishakha 4, Anuradha, Jyeshta)
- Jupiter is in the 10th house till the 11th August 2016. it enters Virgo-the 11th house.
- Saturn is in the 1st house throughout the year. Running 2nd leg of sade sati till 2017.
- Rahu is in the 10th and Ketu is in the 4th house through the year.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Vrishchika Rashi
Persons born in this rashi are firm, determined, self-relaint and confident in life. They will stand alone and fight the battle of life if need be. They are known for their radical thoughts and revolutionary changes.
The natives are under the 2nd leg of the dreaded sade sati and as Saturn aspects the 3rd house and the 7th house and the 10th house, all three are connected to the well-being of the family. So many changes will be seen in the family. Jupiter’s aspect to the 2nd indicates a new arrival to the family. Adaptability to the situation is a requisite and need of the hour. Emotions and anger needs to be controlled. Parents health may be a concern.
Buring under-cosnstruction building should be avoided during this period. Whole-sale traders may be benefitted, share and stock market traders will witness volatility on their personal balance sheet.
Career women may get mixed results. Those desiring job change will get suitable ones, but change in office premises is also likely. Over burden of work is likely. Natives will face tough competition in their careers. Jupiter in the 10th house for the first 8 months will give occupational hazards. Some natives may want to shift for want of good opportunities. Unwanted transfers are likely. Hard work will pay rich dividends during the 2nd half of the year, when Jupiter transits to the 11th.
Saturn and Mars in the janma rashi will cause health hazards to the natives. Chest, heart and abdomen areas will be most affected. Rahu’s aspect to the 2nd, 4th and 6th are all negative signs, causing anxieties to the women. Married women must avoid arguments in the house to safe-guard from any momentary separation.
Vishakha natives will be assured of success by the 2nd half of the year. Anuradha natives may have health problems and financial condition will not be stable. Ketu in the 4th will disturb home environment. Jyeshta natives may have blood circulation problems. Saving may not be possible right now. Caution is needed while making financial deals.
- Worship at Vaideeswaran Kovil (Navagraha for Mars) in Tamil Nadu for Mars or Shri Mangalnathji at Ujjain is recommended.
- Donate Toor dal on Tuesdays.
- Worship Lord Subramanya with Champak flowers.
- Red silk cloth should be donated on Tuesdays to Lord Subramanya.
- Read Skanda Shashti Kavacham or Bajrang Baan.
- Worship Hanumanji and do Tail Pooja daily.
- Light the Navagraha Lamp as prescribed for 89 days.
- Ganesh Homa will be effective. Put up the Vastu Shubh Drishti Pillayar/Ganesha at home/workplace to protect from Ketu problems. (separation, unwanted transfers, health issues to mother etc).
- Install the Shwetarka Ganesha at home for worship.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies.
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Worship Anajneya Swamy and offer sweet prasad or sweet boondi every Tuesday at Hanumanji temple.
- Doante yellow chana dal/yellow lentil and dakshina to family priest on Thursday.
- Try to wear more gold jewellery.
- Help your siblings and cousins whenever possible.
- Never bath or swim in open air, rivers or in oceans.
- Wear white cap before going out in the Sun. (Jupiter remedy)