- Jupiter is in the 3rd house in Leo till the 11th August 2016. it enters Virgo the 4th house the Sukha sthana.
- Saturn is in the 6th house throughout the year.
- Rahu is in the 3rd and Ketu is in the 9th house through the year.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Mithuna Rashi
Gemini natives are fond of imagination and are vocal and vociferous. Saturn in the 6th will be beneficial, Ketu in the 9th will make them spiritual and reach them to heights of spirituality and occult interests. Successful foreign travels and growth from various sources are indicated.
There will be unwanted troubles and problems in the life of the natives of this rashi. You will find great solace in the company of your family members. The family will be a major source of strength and support to the native. They will have good relations with siblings and other relatives. Rahu’s transit in the 3rd house will confer the native with strength and courage.
There are chances of clearing the old debts and loans. The natives of this rashi should be careful in property dealings and high-value purchases. Unexpected expenditure are on the anvil They are advised not to stand surety for anyone. Though the financial flow, appears to be encouraging, they are advised to be very cautious. It will have an impact on the social and personal life of the natives. Stock market dealing should be dealt with carefully.
Career-wise, it will be smooth-sailing. You will get support from higher-ups and seniors. This is a favorable time to ask for that raise and promotion that you deserve. Jupiter’s transit is neutral to the natives of the Mithuna rashi. It aspects the 7th (partnership), 9th (prosperity) and 11th (honour and profit) houses will give some benefits to these areas.
There could be occasional health concerns, nothing out of the ordinary. Fire accidents and physical injury to some may be predicted. Hospitalization is also possible.
Spinsters have a chance of getting married. After January, Rahu aspects the 7th, 9th and 11th houses which could raise issues with these bhava- partner, children and honour.
Mrigashira 2, 3 natives will have health problems. Aridra natives need to be careful while signing a contract or standing a surety. Punarvasu 1,2,3 will see success in financial matters. Health however needs attention.
- Regular exercises and Yoga are recommended.
- Recite Vishnu Sahasranama daily.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily.
- Distribute Bengal Gram or Horse gram and green clothes to the poor and the needy.
- Take care of stray dogs.
- Read the Runavimochana Narasimha stotra for financial stability and debt removal.
- Donate leather slippers to the needy during summer.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies.
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Become strict vegetarian and quit alcohol.
- Throw jaggery and wheat in any copper vessel and throw it in river to avoid any litigations caused by Rahu.
- Apply turmeric or sandalwood paste on forehead.
- Donate bananas or sweets to old persons and orphans.