- Jupiter in the 5th House till 11th August 2016. Enters Virgo, the 6th House/Ripu Sthana (Enemy action will increase)
- Saturn in the 8th House throughout the year. Ashtama Shani or Shani Panoti for natives till 2017. Read what usually happens when saturn enters 8th house.
- Rahu Ketu transit 2016 for Mesha rashi will be in the 5th and 11th House respectively.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Mesha Rashi
Aries natives are daring and self-reliant, possessing dauntless courage and zeal. Major transits this year are however unfavorable to the natives. Mars conjunct Saturn in the 1st half is also negative.
The home environment will continue to cause unnecessary worries and anxieties to the Mesha rashi natives, though they are assertive and aggressive. They will have troubles with their spouse. They should avoid any disagreement with wife, partners, children and elders.
Though it is a good time for financial success, mesha rashi natives are advised to take decisions after thoroughly checking into the pros and cons of any adventure. There will be delays and at times disappointments also. Carefully handle any speculative activities. Lending and borrowing from institutions or friends should be intelligently handled. Luck will restrict its favour on the natives this year.
A little carelessness at work could land you in trouble. For any small incentive, you will have to put in a lot of efforts. This could frustrate and tire you easily. Peacefully settle all disputes at work-place.
Take adequate care of your health if you are already under the weather. Some of you may undergo surgery. Nervous system and digestive organ issues may arise. Women , in the family way, are in danger of suffering miscarriages.
Ashwini natives will have problems from their children, Bharani natives will get unexpected promotion and blessings of elders, Krittika 1 natives will see unforeseen expenditure.
- Worship Lord Skanda, Lord Subramanya and Kuja or Mangal.
- Distribute blue and black colored clothes to the poor on Saturday.
- Serve the handicapped and disabled.
- Offer Red colored cloth and Panakam to Durga on Friday or Tuesday. Keeping a Durga Kavach Yantra will provide much-needed protection.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa and practice Hanuman Tail Pooja.
- Can also keep Panchamukhi Hanumanji photo at home facing South.
- Light the Navagraha Lamp as prescribed for 89 days.
- If you are also under Shani Mahadasha or antardasha, wear the Saturn ring or keep Saturn horse-shoe.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Donate a handful of Chana Dal or soaked kabuli chana in any temple on Thursdays. (This is a Jupiter remedy).
- Visit Shani temple every saturday and light mustard or til oil lamp. Tie a pinchful of black til in black coarse cloth, make a knot like a wick and then dip in til oil/mustard oil and light at shani temple or near Navagraha. Light 1, 3, 5 such lamps. See here to understand.
- Store water in south-west corner inside your house.