(Dhanishta 3,4, Satabhisha, Poorvabhadra 1,2,3)
- Jupiter is in the 07th House in Leo till the 11th August 2016. It enters Virgo the 8th house.
- Saturn is in the 10th House throughout the year.
- Rahu is in the 08th and Ketu is in the 1st house through the year.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Kumbha Rashi
Persons born in kumbha rashi are kind, generous and sympathetic. They are highly intellectual and possessive. Almost all inventors and discoverers belong to this rashi. The 1st half of the year is good for social life. The 2nd half when Jupiter enters your 8th house, difficulties will arise. Rahu transiting the 7th is termed in lay-mans terms as “Nrip-bhaya” or fear from king, authorities, law, govt etc. You may face certain admonishments from the authorities.
I still consider this a blessing in disguise as Rahu is lord of Satabhisha nakshatra in Kumbha rashi and having said so, the benefits will be mani-fold for this particular nakshatra people
Ego clashes will crop up. which will cause ripples in the domestic atmosphere. Problems will arise more, when Jupiter transits to the 8th after 11th August. More time is to be spent on the personal side to maintain peace and harmony in family relationships. Jupiter in Leo in house 7 uptill the 12th August 2016 is still beneficial. It will build new contacts and individual friendships and group affiliations.
Rahu in the 7th will cause seperative tendencies in the natives family life and married partners will be seperated for a certain period of time. Divorce and seperations are common place where applicable.
Ketu transiting over natal moon will also give mental disturbances, but spirituality will rise tremendously. For those with strong Mercury in bhava or dasha, will experience good business sense and economics sense during this period.
Financial position will be good in the 1st half of the year. Profits in short term business are possible. The middle of the year will bring unwanted expenditure and upset all plans and budget. The natives are to use their finances for good purposes like re-modelling their home, improving their life-style and on auspicious occasions. Signing of important documents should be done, before August 2016.
Professional achievements will be delayed. In the 1st half of the year, there will be help and assistance from peers at the work-front. It is a good time to enter into ventures or to change job. After August, there will be problems at the work-front. Saturn the task-master will extract more work from the natives. There are indications for change of job or promotion. In business there will be some legal issues. This should be sorted out intelligently and tactfully. Saturn transiting 10th house of business and occupation is also beneficial for new ventures. It will be slow, but steady progress.
Health of elders in the family will be affected. Health of partners will also be an issue to the natives. The natives will have to face nervousness at times and lose the balance of mind and body. Much work and no relaxation will add fuel to the burning health problems. More physical work will lead to mental worries and anxieties. Alcohol and narcotic drugs are to be avoided. Rest and relaxation is necessary.
Dhanishta 3,4 natives will pave a way for themselves in all walks of life like education, marriage, occupation and growth. You will gain success and recognition. Satabhisha natives will find partnership at stake – married as well as business due to Rahu transit in 7th house. Poorvabhadra 1,2,3 natives see obstructions and limitations with disappointments all the way. Some kind of fear will forever haunt you.
Aquarius being the natural house of Saturn and Rahu, this transit will be especially notable for the natives of Kumbha rashi.
- Worship of Lord Varaha (Boar of Dasavtaar of Lord Vishnu) and his consort Bhoomadevi on Saturdays. Mantra and pooja practice will be updated soon.
- Donate black gram and multi-colored clothes to the poor on Saturday.
- Ganesh Homa and Ganesh mantra will be effective. Put up the Vastu Shubh Drishti Pillayar/Ganesha at home/workplace to protect from Ketu problems. (separation, unwanted transfers, health issues to mother etc).
- Install the Shwetarka Ganesha at home for worship.
- Worship family deity often.
- Light the Navagraha Lamp as prescribed for 89 days.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies.
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Do not indulge in any speculative activities.
- Donate potatoes to temple regularly.
- Keep water of holy river/gangajal at home.
- If Rahu is causing trouble in marital life, keep 5 radish (mooli) besides pillow of your spouse before sleeping and next morning throw them in any river or flowing water body.