- Jupiter is in the 12th house in Leo till the 11th August 2016. it enters Virgo the 1st house the Tanu sthana.
- Saturn is in the 3rd house throughout the year. Just finished sade sati, so good transit.
- Rahu is in the 12th and Ketu is in the 6th house through the year.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Kanya Rashi
Kanya rashi/Virgos are earthy sign. Persons born in this rashi are kind, humane and highly evolved to serve mankind. They are diplomatic and and high self-preservation instinct in them.
Changes are expected in the family life. Minor differences of opinion between partnes and relatives may arise. Life will be smooth sailing this year. The good effects of saturn in the 3rd house may be slightly restricted by Jupiter in the 12th and then in the 1st.
Rahu in the 12th shows wasteful expenditure, hospitalization, bad investments etc. In the 2nd half of the year, the natives may face problems with finances while earning and saving. Losses related to finance and business matters are expected. Jupiter in the 12th may cause unexpected expenses, ofcourse auspicious ones. Tendency to borrow may be high. Rahu in the 12th is not a great sign for money and finances, so natives are advised to keep a restraint.
Ketu in the 6th will help you win over enemies and do well in competitions, job and opponents. You will be able to establish contact overseas and make a name for yourself. Attempt a job change after August 2016. Saturn in the 3rd, Rahu in the 12th and Ketu in the 6th can however affect communications badly, travelling and going abroad.
The Solar-eclipse in Aquarius (Ketu is here) on the 9th March 2016 can threaten job, health and pets.
Health may suffer, cataract operations, correction through laser and vision difficulties may happen. Liver and abdominal issues may also crop up. Especially in todays times, care has to be taken regarding ailments like hepatitis etc.
Uttaraphalguni 2, 3 should be careful while dealing with friends, foes, borrowing and lending. Hasta natives may see legal issues cropping up and misunderstandings with loved ones rising. Chitra 1 and 2 natives experience a change of place and health may have minor setbacks.
- Worship Dhanvantari, the Physicians to the gods in some form or the other
- Recite Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Distribute green clothes to poor and destitutes.
- Chant “Dum Durgayei Namah” daily.
- Light the Navagraha Lamp as prescribed for 89 days.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa and practice Hanuman Tail Pooja.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Practice Yoga and meditation
- Put a nazar battu at your home or a Panchamukhi Hanumanji at your office or home main door.
- Wear gold ring in the left ring finger.
- Clean your teeth with neem based or any ayurvedic toothpaste.
- Feed monkeys when possible and never kill snakes or any reptiles.