(Moola, Poorvashada and Uttarashada 1)
- Jupiter is in the 09th house in Leo till the 11th August 2016. it enters Virgo the 10th house.
- Saturn is in the 12th house throughout the year. 1st leg of sade sati till 2017.
- Rahu is in the 09th and Ketu is in the 3rd house through the year.
Rahu Ketu Transit 2016 for Dhanur Rashi
Those born in this rashi are bold, courageous, firm and obstinate. They will be faithful workers and servants. They tend to change their occupation quite often. In the 1st half of the year, most of the natives of this rashi will concentrate on personal progress and development in their career. 2nd half will be a period of trials and turbulences.
The natives will get into arguments with membes of the family frequently this year. Petty quarrels with siblings will disturb peace of mind in the family. Members of the family may hurt the feelings of each other. Saturn in the 12th aspecting the 2nd house of family may spoil the harmony at the domestic front. They should be careful while speaking. You can expect a happy addition to the family in the 1st half. Auspicious events may take place. A sense of new confidence will grow in them.
Rahu transiting to Leo in the 9th house will give headaches and turmoil to the native. 9th being the bhagya-bhaav, rahu’s dark shadow afflicts the house and affects other significations like bhagya, religion, higher education, going abroad, law etc. Planning for world travel is possible but hurdles and obstacles from saturn transit will be there.
Dhanur rashi will be financially strong this year as Jupiter transits the 9th and 10th house. However saturns aspect to the 2nd and the 9th house will delay financial transaction. Those dealing with foreign exchange, currency field will have moderate results.
Solar eclipse on the 9th Mar 2016 in Aquarius will affect those people in business like tourism, travel, communication, transportation, export-import etc. Ketu will afffect those in the travel, tourism, travel agencies, airline-related work in general. Some of you will change your job or place of work. Cautious approach in career matters is needed after August 2016.
Parents health will be a cause of worry. Natives will find no time for fun and relaxation. Tension and over-exertion will affect the digestive system. Skin eruptions, allergies, breathing problem and blood pressure will make you take that trip to the hospital.
Moola natives will face unexpected expenditure and loss of money. Poorvashada natives can expect some elevation in status, but harsh temper may disturb harmony at home. Uttarashada-1 natives will face sudden and unexpected transfer to unwanted place. Some monetary gain is expected to arrive.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa daily. Bajrang Baan is also recommended
- Read Vishnu Sahasranama.
- On Thursdays, donate yellow clothes, cooked bengal gram and sweets to the poor.
- Take blessings of your parents before starting any new work and donate handful of turmeric (khada haldi) to any temple, 8 days in a row.
- Light the Navagraha Lamp as prescribed for 89 days. This will give you immense peace of mind.
- Ganesh Homa will be effective. Put up the Vastu Shubh Drishti Pillayar/Ganesha at home/workplace to protect from Ketu problems. Install the Shwetarka Ganesha at home for worship.
- Read Shani remedies as per 12 rashis.
- Contact us here and find out about your dasha and remedies.
Lal Kitaab Remedies:
- Apply turmeric or sandalwood paste on forehead.
- Don’t go out of the way and help anyone.
- Help blind people. Donate to the National Association of the Blind once in six months.
- If you cook, put off stove flame with milk during the nights.
- Feed monkeys (good for saturn) when possible and never kill snakes or any reptiles.